“The best way to find yourself
is to lose yourself in the service of others.” – Ghandi
Family Health Ministries values the talents, time, innovations, and energy our volunteers bring to our organization. We want every volunteer to have a positive experience with us. We want you to work where you work best. Volunteers can assist FHM in the following areas:
- FHM Office Support
- Fundraising and Publicity
- Special Events
- University Student Internships
- Fundraising and Program Awareness Advocacy
- Participation on FHM Committees
Contact us to find out how you can be of assistance by filling out the volunteer application.
What else can you do?
- Tell your friends or people from clubs, churches, or other organizations about Family Health Ministries. If you have the opportunity to make a presentation, let us know and we’ll help you with marketing materials.
- Write a letter to your local newspaper and ask them to run and article on Haiti and Family Health Ministries. We’ll help you with the content.
- Have a party at your home where you ask guests to make a donation to FHM. We suggest you pick a particular project to support. Call us and help to organize your event.
- Ask your friends and family to make a donation to FHM in lieu of a gift at your birthday, graduation, anniversary, or other special times.
- Join one of our advisory boards