Faith Advisory Council Meeting
Please join us for our annual meeting on Saturday, August 9th. We are look forward to sharing with you updates on Family Health Ministries’ successes of 2014 and our goals for the future.
Come find out more about:
- FHM’s outreach and spiritual support in Haiti
- Sponsorship programs for the Saint Antione School and Fatima House Orphanage in Fondwa
- The upcoming FHM 10k / 5K on 9/27/14 to support the completion of a new birthing and women’s health center in Fondwa (www.519run.org)
- Mission travel opportunities for 2015
- Status of the Leogane Family Health Center
- A new mission/ construction project in Leogane
- Successes in our global HPV research and prevention
We truly appreciate the involvement, guidance, and support of all our Faith Community partners and are looking forward to growing our inter-denominational community.
We hope you will join us on August 9th to learn more about FHM and how you and your church can get involved in our continued service to support Haitian communities in their efforts to build and sustain healthy families.
Please RSVP by Monday, August 4th. You are welcome to bring friends with you.
We will meet in Room 100. Enter through the back of the church by the main Welcome Center. Questions about this event? Contact Nancy Holton at firstname.lastname@example.org