The Nancy Ferree-Clark Guesthouse is located at the Leogane Family Health Center and is open to the general public. The Guesthouse is named after the Reverend Nancy Ferree-Clark, the former Associate Dean of Duke Chapel, who served for 18 years as the pastor to the Congregation at Duke Chapel. Duke Chapel raised the funds that built this lovely facility in her honor. It was the first structure to be completed in Phase 1 of the Leogane Family Health Center Campus.
Home Away From Home
The Guesthouse is located on Route National 2 in Leogane, approximately 90 minutes from PAP. It is surrounded by sugar cane fields with breathtaking views of the mountains. The guesthouse offers the comforts of home in Haiti, 24-hour security, and is only a 15-minute walk to downtown Leogane.
The Guesthouse is the perfect destination for individual travelers, as well as mission teams, and can accommodate up to 24 guests.
- Three large bedrooms (up to 4 bunk beds per room)
- Each bedroom has a private bathroom
- 24-hour security
- 24-hour electricity, running water, and internet
- A spacious dining and lounge area with a large open kitchen
- Fabulous Haitian cooks serve breakfast and dinner
- Lunch can be provided for an extra $10/person
- Purified drinking water is provided.
- Beer and soft drinks are available for a small fee.
- Rates: $55 US/ night with breakfast and dinner included
- A deposit equal to 20% of the total cost of the reservation must be made at the time of booking. This deposit will not be refunded for cancellations made less than seven business days prior to arrival.
- Transportation to and from PAP airport and guesthouse may be available if arranged with advance notice. The cost is $100 for each direction. No transportation services are offered through FHM Guesthouse on Sundays.
- Call for a quote for lunch meetings or day conference rates.
To make a reservation or if you have questions regarding your stay, please email our In-country Director, Michael Anello, at email@example.com. You may also email our Finance Director, Kelly Dassow at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the FHM offices at 919-382-5500.
Payment can be made in the United States by check or by credit card. Checks should be made out to Family Health Ministries and can be mailed to the FHM office at PO Box 16783, Chapel Hill, NC 27516. If you would like to pay by credit card, please call the FHM office at 919-382-5500 and follow the prompts to reach our Finance Department. If you would prefer to pay by cash or credit card upon arrival in Haiti, please call the FHM office to make arrangements to do so.