Considering going on a mission trip to Haiti?
Family Health Ministries has taken mission teams to Haiti for over twenty years. We take every precaution to ensure safe travel in Haiti and rely on our Haitian staff and partners to advise us of the political and social climate in Haiti as we prepare for our trips.
Download the FHM Mission Guidebook for information on:
- A Sample Itinerary
- Packing for Your Trip
- Medical Considerations
- Airport Security and Baggage
- Travelers’ Guidelines for Haiti
- Lodging in Haiti with FHM
- FHM Programs
- A Cultural Overview of Haiti
- Port-au-Prince Points of Interest
- Haitian History Timeline
- Suggested Reading